Information Systems and Applications
Efficient public safety and government communications are dependent on the delivery of mission-critical data in usable and interoperable formats.
Televate engineers have extensive experience building robust information management systems and applications that ensure first-responders have essential, easily shared information when and where they need it.
Data Management Design
Televate is renowned for designing effective data management systems and applications that support information management for first-responder agencies and data sharing between local, state and federal agencies. Televate can help you define your information management system and application requirements while ensuring that your data management and sharing objectives are achieved over common standards such as Extensible Markup Language (XML), and between disparate legacy systems. Televate technologist can also assist in the selection and implementation of open source software and applications that deliver value added information and voice and data services to your agency.
Our information system experience includes but is not limited to:
- Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) systems and applications
- Records Management Systems (RMS)
- 9-1-1 emergency call management and dispatch systems
- Crisis Information Management Systems (CIMS)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Healthcare records management
- Asset management systems including bar coding capabilities
- Trouble reporting, tracking and reconciliation systems
- Microsoft SharePoint, Google Docs and Google Maps
Cost-Effective Information Exchange Solutions
Information exchange between disparate data systems is often required between common agencies of neighboring jurisdictions and within agencies of the same jurisdiction.
A host of mission-critical data can be readily organized into various information systems and delivered when and where needed in usable and interoperable formats:
- Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) data
- Police records
- Criminal database files
- Motor vehicle data
- Building blueprints
- Fire hydrant locations
- Camera facilities