Network Operational Services
Televate delivers value-added, cost-effective solutions for the operation and maintenance (O&M) of public safety communications networks, including land mobile radio (LMR), broadband wireless and microwave. Our O&M strategies help our customers achieve optimal performance metrics supported by an efficient and effective organizational structure.
Our engineers design and implement high-performance network O&M strategies suited for a variety of organizational structures, from exclusive in-house technical staff to a combined approach of government personnel and third party vendors.
Public Safety O&M Strategies
Televate’s network operational services include:
- Performing thorough assessments of O&M requirements and practices to identify strengths, gaps and propose enhancements to public safety communications networks.
- Developing optimal, cost-effective O&M strategies, from design to delivery.
- Defining Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements to guide both service procurement and document network users and customers.
- Drafting comprehensive scopes of work and support final negotiations to procure required O&M service providers including base station and portable/mobile radio equipment, transmission equipment (antennas, transmission line, tower top amplifiers), combining and backhaul circuits, power, electrical, heating and cooling)
- Determining technical staff capabilities and designing a training program to ensure required skills are obtained and maintained.
- Providing highly qualified technical staff and managers to support various O&M activities.
Land Mobile Services
Televate is experienced in all facets of mission-critical Land Mobile Services (LMR), including equipment, network operations and maintenance.
Our specialized LMR network services include:
- Conducting radio frequency (RF) interference analysis and mitigation.
- Interoperable conventional channel and trunked simulcast talkgroup designs.
- Providing radio and fleetmap programming and software upgrades.
- Performing end-to-end transmission sweeps to determine performance and identify system faults.
- Designing and implementing alert and alarm operations monitoring systems.
- Comprehensive system troubleshooting, including field measurements.